Before asking your question on Steam or Discord, please check if the answer to your question is already listed here.
1. Do I need to purchase any content for your mods to work?
While our mods are free, most of them do require official Downloadable Content (DLC) to work. Which DLC are required is always listed in the mod description in the Steam Workshop.
2. I get an unresolvable error while loading the cars or tracks.
(Part of) the mod is not showing up in-game.
The mod didn’t update correctly.
Follow these steps to completely uninstall and reinstall the mod. Just unsubscribing and immediately re-subscribing does NOT work, as nothing will be uninstalled with that method.
- Unsubscribe from the mod
- Start and close the game launcher twice
- Go to \rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles
- Remove any existing folders called 19LM, 1920 and COM (with and without “(1)” as suffix) from the following folders:
- Start and close the game launcher once
- Subscribe to the mod again
- Start the game launcher and allow it to install the mod again
3. I own all the required DLC, but I get an error saying “Missing unknown base mod”
This is a known issue of rFactor 2 and can be solved by following these steps:
- Close the game and go to the Steam desktop client
- Uninstall our mod by following steps 1 to 5 from solution number 2 above.
- Open your profile page and go to Inventory
- One by one click on the GTE cars > Show Workshop Item and unsubscribe and re-subscribe to them
- After starting the game again, it should reinstall all of the cars
- Now close the game and subscribe to our mod again
- Start the game and it should install correctly this time