Another update has been released today. V0.92 is now online and brings some major changes. The Ferrari’s physics have been largely improved, we’ve added the Shanghai International Circuit, improved the balance of performance across all of our tracks and more.
- Added GPVWC’s Shanghai International Circuit and optimized it for WEC
- Removed Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, because of major issues with the driving lines that need to be solved before it will be added again
- Improved physics for the Ferrari 488 GTE Evo
- Balance of Performance improvements for Le Mans, Bahrain, Fuji, Shanghai and Silverstone
- The AI will now use “S9M (Hard)” tyres on the Ferrari 488 GTE Evo like all other GTE cars, instead of “S7M (Soft)”
- Pit stop times decreased and pit stop settings adjusted to comply the WEC regulations
- “Aero Packages” in the Tuning menu have been replaced with “Balance of Performance”, better describing the purpose of these settings: balancing the performance for specific tracks
- The names of the BOP settings now correspond with the track names as shown in-game
- Standard BOP settings added for high, medium and low downforce tracks (not guaranteed to be accurate across all tracks)
- The BOP settings will now be automatically assigned to all cars across the listed tracks
- Position lights are now set to “Off” by default for the prototype cars. The GTE cars still use position lights by default (AMV unable to load without position lights)
Founder of Global Endurance Modding and leader of the GEM modding team. Starting out as a graphics artist for Pro Cycling Manager, I then moved on to leading PCM.daily's Database Team to create their Expansion Pack. After a few years off, focusing on college, I now shifted to creating mods for rFactor 2 with my new Global Endurance Modding team.